GDPR (general data protection regulations)
Five area’s of change under the new data protection regulations coming into effect in May 2018
- THE ORGANISATION MUST KNOW WHERE DATA IS AND ITS RISKS
- INTERNAL DATA OFFICER WILL NEED TO BE APPOINTED
- ANNUAL PERSONAL/SENSITIVE INFORMATION AUDIT NEEDED
- CONTINUOUS STAFF TRAINING NEEDED
- FULL UNDERSTANDING NEEDED OF IT SUPPLY CHAIN
The whole IT landscape has shifted and this is the response to the wide crucial area of data protection. Fines may not be punitive from May 2018 but they will increase as this progresses so anyone who holds this kind of client data will need to get planning over the next 6 months. We need to do it too for your data so let us help.