We get a lot of businesses come in to our offices or call up to sound us out about what they need to do, so we thought we’d try and take some of the guess work out of things by creating our ‘confused?’ section…
If you are set up as a limited company or thinking of doing so, here are the things you need to consider and a selection of our packages to suit your needs:
- We can advise you on whether limited company status is right for your circumstances.
- If so, you will need to be registered with HMRC. We’ll help you with that and ensure you understand and follow all the compliance and legal responsibilities required.
- We will advise you on your tax matters – a key goal for us to make sure the taxman leaves you in peace.
- We offer you regular client briefings on subjects that will save you money as well as provide updates on legislation changes.
- We have a lot of experience in helping limited companies and as one ourselves we know first-hand the issues you may encounter.
- We can provide business support in more than just tax and book keeping. We are used to dealing with the complexities of a business leaving you to get on and run it. Things like access to finance, succession planning and pensions are bread and butter for us and we’re always on hand to help.