Get In Touch


Home » Confused?

Home » Confused?

If you’re not sure what you want from an accountant, then please don’t worry. You’re not alone.

We get a lot of businesses come in to our offices or call up to sound us out about what they need to do, so we thought we’d try and take some of the guess work out of things by creating our ‘confused?’ section…

Are you a limited company?

You might be trading under a limited company or you could be working on your own as a contractor or consultant under a limited company. The good news is we recognize the differences and we offer packages that suit both trading entities and one man bands.

Find out more about our Limited Company services and packages

Are you a sole trader or partnership?

The simplest structure to run your business under whether its’ just you or you are working with other partners. Just like limited companies you could be a trading entity or a one man band but there is always lots to do and not enough hours in the day… the common problem!

Find out more about our Sole Trader / Partnership services and packages